Sold only in 48 mask increments
Price includes Shipping, set up and a 2 color imprint
The Eco Mask is reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable 2-ply mask made of 70% recycled material. Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear. Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask. One size fits most.
Under the Emergency Use Authorization (the “EUA”), our cloth face masks are to be used for source control only and are not personal protective equipment. This mask is not intended as a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration.
93.6% Particle Filtration Efficiency test results: Click Here
Tests on our products were conducted by an accredited, independent laboratory using the STP0005 standard based on ATSM.
Printable area: 4 ½" x 7"
Machine wash cold
Bleach when needed
Tumble dry low
Fabric: Eco Performance
- 40% Recycled Poly, 30% Recycled Cotton, 30% Cotton. 145g/4.3oz.
Returns not accepted.
Disclaimer: The mask is not for medical purposes and Threadfellows holds no warranties that the masks will prevent the wearer from becoming infected or from spreading disease.
Disclaimer: These polyester masks are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Avoid using these masks (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Threadfellows makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. These masks fall under Section V.B. of the Enforcement Policy for Face Masks and Respirators During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency recommendations from the FDA.
The intention of these masks is to make them available, and easily accessible to the general public after the CDC recommendation of wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- The reusable mask is not medical grade or a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and should NOT be used as a replacement for conventional and approved Personal Protective Equipment. Mask is not FDA or CDC approved and is for personal use only
- The use of this face covering is not a guarantee against infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases
- The mask should be used in addition to practicing the recommended CDC guidelines for hand washing and social distancing
- Face masks should not be placed on children under 12 years old