Lightweight 24-litre daypack for light trekking, travelling or everyday commuting. Made from G-1000 Lite and G-1000 HeavyDuty for the best combination of durability and packability. A drawcord in the opening gives quick access to the main compartment and is complemented with a steel hook for secure closure. There is a zippered front pocket and two side pockets, as well as a security pocket with a key clip on the inside. Compression straps on the sides stabilise the pack when it is not fully loaded. The shoulder straps are lightly padded and have mesh lining against the shoulders for comfort. The chest strap and waist strap are detachable and the foam frame sheet can also be removed. This means the backpack can be compressed and packed into its own front pocket – practical when travelling for example and you want to take an extra pack with you for swimming gear, shopping etc. , that can be packed away when not needed.
- Lightweight 24-litre backpack for light hikes, traveling or daily commutes.
- Combines G-1000 Lite Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco for optimized strength and packability.
- Drawcord at top for easy access to main compartment, complemented by a steel hook for secure closure.
- One zippered front pocket and two side pockets.
- Inside zippered security pocket with key clip.
- Dimensions: 46cm x 25cm x 18cm
- Volume: 24L
- Care Instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm water.