Patagonia has transitioned away from adding additional logos to their products as they look for ways to help save our home planet. Adding an additional logo’s reduces the life span of a garment. People change jobs and not everyone wants to be an advertisement on weekends, even if they’re proud to go into work on weekdays. The result? Perfectly good gear ends up forgotten - or worse, gets tossed in the trash. We want you to get the most out of Patagonia’s gear, on the job and off, because extending a product’s life span has a big impact on the planet.
By not adding your logo, you’re making a statement about your own commitment to sustainability. We encourage you to try one of our custom packaging solutions to help your recipients know who gifted them their gear, we are sure they will think of you every time they put it on, ask us and we can even help add a special message from you.
Questions? Looking for options? Reach out to discuss additional options for help ensuring Patagoina gear can meet your corporate needs: 844-588-6275 email@example.com
The down versus synthetic debate is over. Our Micro Puff® Jacket delivers the best of both worlds with a revolutionary, feather-soft synthetic insulation that has an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio. The groundbreaking PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is phenomenally light and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), and elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
Patagonia - Women’s Sizing Information