*Patagonia Reviews All Orders for Final Logo Approval*
Packable and portable, the Nano Puff® Parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length, featuring a traditional brick pattern with a 100% recycled polyester shell and 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Center front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe; parka folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport or storage
- Set-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 369 g (13 oz)
Patagonia - Women's Size Chart
Decoration with Threadfellows is all about simplicity
All orders receive free logo set up and a free vitrual proof
If you have not used your logo with us in the past:
- Choose “yes - upload my logo” when adding an item to the cart
- Upload your logo
- Pick the location
- We will send a virtual proof of your sew out for approval prior to production within 2-3 days
- During approval we will work with you on any tweaks and can even show you the logo on a garment
If you have used your logo with us in the past:
- Choose “yes - logo on file” when adding an item to the cart
- Pick the location
- As confirmation we will send you a virtual proof of your sew out for approval prior to production
- During approval we will work with you on any edits and can even show you the logo on a garment
Our default method of free decoration is embroidery
- We also screen print, heat transfer, sublimate, digital print, apply patches and more. Many of these also for free, possibly with a minimums.
- During the approval process based on your garment or logo we may suggest one of these methods.
- You can also request a different method during approval or in the notes section while ordering and we will reach out to confirm all details with you
All orders ship to you in 9-15 business days from logo approval. We are always here to help you get your order in time.
Please see the decoration tab if you have questions on the process for getting your logo on your gear – it is simple and all orders receive free logo set up, free decoration on orders over $2500 and a free logo proof
Production if you have not used your logo with us in the past:
- If you use a new logo, you'll receive an email in 2-3 days with a logo proof to approve or send back with comments.
- Your order will be produced and shipped in 9-15 business days after this logo approval
Production if you have used your logo with us in the past:
If you're using an existing, approved logo, we'll get started on your order right away.
Need your order quicker?
- If you need to ship your product quicker than 9-15 business days from approval please give us a call at 1-844-588-6275 to talk about expediting, charges may apply.
- If you already paid for expedited shipping we will contact you to verify your in hands date.
- Rush shipping is an option when you check out. Expediting shipping helps rush shipping only after production is done, we may be able to rush your production for a fee if required. Please call us to discuss: 1-844-588-6275