All Patagonia orders are subject to review and approval to ensure the co-branding is in line with Patagonia’s corporate mission.
Eco-friendly with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
- Patagonia orders require a 10 piece minimum. Please call us at 1-844-588-6275 if your order is less than 10 pieces for sampling.
Patagonia - Women’s Sizing Information