Granite dust, dirt, dog hair—nothing seems to dampen the natural good looks of this sweater-like fleece jacket. The fabric, spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, has a wool-knit face and a soft fleece interior. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a contoured shape for easy layering. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia orders require a 10 piece minimum. Please call us at 1-844-588-6275 if your order is less than 10 pieces for sampling.
Patagonia - Women’s Sizing Information