Whether you're hitting the slopes, climbing a big multi-pitch route, or just chilling in your favorite campsite, the Deloro™ Down Full Zip Hoody is an indispensable lightweight layering piece that fends off the chill and packs into its own pocket. The hoody's 650-fill down and weather-resistant Pertex® Quantum shell have you covered whether you wear it alone in milder shoulder season conditions, or layer it under a shell when winter shows its teeth.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Pertex® Quantum is lightweight and durable to provide packable warmth on any adventure
- Insulated hood with rear cinch
- Zippered chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Jacket stows in hand pocket to stash in your pack or clip to your harness
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem to seal in warmth
- 650-fill RDS®-certified downCertified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Pertex® Quantum 20D Nylon Ripstop
- 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 650-fill RDS®-certified Down
Mountain Hardwear - Women's Size Chart
Decoration with Threadfellows is all about simplicity
All orders receive free logo set up and a free vitrual proof
If you have not used your logo with us in the past:
- Choose “yes - upload my logo” when adding an item to the cart
- Upload your logo
- Pick the location
- We will send a virtual proof of your sew out for approval prior to production within 4-5 days
- During approval we will work with you on any tweaks and can even show you the logo on a garment
If you have used your logo with us in the past:
- Choose “yes - logo on file” when adding an item to the cart
- Pick the location
- As confirmation we will send you a virtual proof of your sew out for approval prior to production
- During approval we will work with you on any edits and can even show you the logo on a garment
Our default method of free decoration is embroidery
- We also screen print, heat transfer, sublimate, digital print, apply patches and more. Many of these also for free, possibly with a minimums.
- During the approval process based on your garment or logo we may suggest one of these methods.
- You can also request a different method during approval or in the notes section while ordering and we will reach out to confirm all details with you
All orders ship to you in 9-12 business days from logo approval. We are always here to help you get your order in time.
Please see the decoration tab if you have questions on the process for getting your logo on your gear – it is simple and all orders receive free logo set up, free decoration on orders over $1500 and a free logo proof
Production if you have not used your logo with us in the past:
- If you use a new logo, you'll receive an email in 4-5 days with a logo proof to approve or send back with comments.
- Your order will be produced and shipped in 9-12 business days after this logo approval
Production if you have used your logo with us in the past:
If you're using an existing, approved logo, we'll get started on your order right away.
Need your order quicker?
- If you need to ship your product quicker than 15-20 business days from approval please give us a call at 1-844-588-6275 to talk about expediting, charges may apply.
- If you already paid for expedited shipping we will contact you to verify your in hands date.
- Rush shipping is an option when you check out. Expediting shipping helps rush shipping only after production is done, we may be able to rush your production for a fee if required. Please call us to discuss: 1-844-588-6275